A thing of beauty is joy forever

A thing of beauty is  joy forever

28 October 2010

Inglot goodies


Hello lovelies!
So I was lucky enough to get some Inglot goodies:-)
Amaaaazing stuff.

Starting with a boring item.
I needed a new base coat and that one
is also meant for peeling nails so it works as a conditioner as well.



I also wanted to get a blending brush but
I couldn't decide which one so I got two:
4SS and 6SS.






The part that I'm most excited about is that lovely palette.



They call it a freedom system.
It works exactly the same way as in MAC
but you can have 3 or 5 eye shadows.
I wanted a neutral one with fall colours.


These are so pigmented!
From left:
118
405
465.



I also wanted two highlight colours:
a matte one 353 (left)
and a shimmery one 463.


I also needed a matte light brown colour
(to rock that smoky look this fall lol)
but it wasn't available in the freedom system
so I got it as a single shadow (357).



And last but not least, I had to get this lovely blush (88).
It seems like a more summery colour but what the heck,
so pretty I couldn't resist.



It reminds me a little of Benefit's Coralista.



And can you believe that all that cost me less then £40??!
AMAZING.
Inglot is definitely worth considering..
The only downfall is availability of the products.
Wish there were more Inglot stores in UK.

If you'd like me to post any reviews on
any of the goodies, please let me know.

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment