What does it promise?
The Low Fat Moisturiser, making your skin troubles vanish.
If you have acne, oily skin, spots on your T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) you could use a pot of our new Vanishing Cream. It's not magic though, it's beautifully traditional natural science. We make it with a new low-fat base so it's light as a feather and sinks in, in a trice. There's no cocoa butter; although we love it, we know it's not for everyone. Instead, we use shea butter and deeply softening linseed gel, with low-fat camellia, grapeseed and jojoba oils. Of course, you don't have to have problem skins use it; if you'd like a comforting, balancing moisturiser that keeps your skin clear with lavender, neroli and geranium essential oils then walk this way. But if your skin torments you every day, making you over-oily, spotty, red or sore then you definitely need this. Use it with Herbalism, Angels on Bare Skin, Fresh Farmacy, Tea Tree Water, or a new Tea Tree Toner Tab to take really good care of your face, naturally and safely.
- it's smells lavender, I love to put it at night, it relaxes me,
- it balances out the oils, moisturises my cheeks and gets rid of blemishes in the chin area (Im fighting with my spotty chin!)
- I wake up with subtle and soft skin in the morning
- light, nice texture, easily absorbed, need only a small amount
- it's gentle, it doesn't aggravate acneand its suitable for sensitive skin
- can't use it in the morning, my make up doesn't last, even with a primer
- it makes me a bit shiny, specially forehead area
- it's expensive!
Would I repurchase it?
YEAH, I would! :)
So all in all great product! I wasn't sure at first about Lush skincare but I decided to give it a go and I don't regret!
Hope you guys find it helpful!
Have a lovely evening!