So I had a loooong day today (and yesterday I was working from 1 till 8.30). I was pleased to receive B from my philosophy assessment, I got paid, my bf went to visit his parents in Paris (he's coming back tomorro! yay!) so I decided it's time for a treat:)
First off, I went to Schuh and finally got to use my staff card and got myself Red Or Dead grey boots. They are gorgeous! Exactly what I needed! Flat but unique boots for winter.
And than I went to Superdrug. They have 3 for 2 deal on Maybelline, Revlon and Gosh. And buy 1 get 2nd one half price on L'oreal. So I did some shopping:
- L'oréal True Match powder in Rose Vanilla
- Balancing cleansing wipes
- Gosh Duo Fibre Brush
- Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in Darling (had to try it as everybody's raving about it:))
- Gosh nail polish in Deep Purple
I also got:
- Make up Sponges (I watched Wayne on You Tube, he is such an inspirational make up artist and he recommended using wet sponges to apply foundation and I decided to give it a go ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupartist)
- Bodyform liners with a free Jemma Kidd lipgloss
- tropical Batiste dry shampoo
I know I'm always looking for deals and bargains but since I'm such a beauty junkie and a student (and that really doesn't go togheter!) I'm finding my own way to shop.
have a great weekend!