A thing of beauty is joy forever

A thing of beauty is  joy forever

24 November 2009

styLe


Recently I started thinking about my favourite
style icons of all times and it's not easy..
especially now when entertainment industry is full of well-dressed people:)
if you know what I mean.

Lets get started!


Faye Dunaway

Such a fierce woman for her times and still looking gorgeous today.
I wish I can get old like her, with lots of dignity.





Jennifer Aniston

She's just so likable!
And I love her girl-next-door style. She doesn't look like she's trying too much.





Erykah Badu

I absolutely love her afro (I wish my hair could do that lol) and eclectic style!
And her music is amazing, it just flows and leaves you a positive vibe.






Beyonce Knowles

I admire her for bringing curves to the entertainment industry!
She's so beautiful and totally rocks this Balmain jacket.





XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment