A thing of beauty is joy forever

A thing of beauty is  joy forever

11 March 2010

drugstore shopping on a student's budget =)

I popped into Superdrug today real quick.
Well, at least it was meant to be quick lol



I needed a new night cream.
I found this Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream.
It says on the package: 'Our naturally sourced Vitamin E
is a powerful antioxidant which not only revitalises and protects
the skin, it also helps combat the damaging effects of free radicals
and shields it against the environment. The rich Nourishing Night Cream
provides the extra hydration and daily nourishment your skin needs
to keep it feeling soft, smooth and looking radiant'

All that for just £1.22:) LOL
Well, obviously I don't expect that much
but I tried it on my hand and it feels really moisturising
and smells nice. So yeah, fingers crossed=)



Then I picked up Deep Action Daily Cream Wash
For £1.49 they promise that 'It's uniquely formulated
with salicylic acid, aloe vera and cucumber juice to deeply purify
pores and help soothe and reduce the redness of inflamed
skin. With sebum control, this will leave skin refreshed and
mattified. Ideal for everyday use.'



I finished my bareMinerals foundation
but I refuse to pay £22 (I got the other one for Christmas).
The Bourjois Healthy Mix is on special deal
for £7.99 instead of £9.99.
I'm nr 51 Light Vanilla (the lightest one).
I tried a sample before- it's medium coverage,
very blendable and smells divine!
(maybe I'll do a full review in the future?)



And the last thing- I've been looking for a drugstore
peachy blush forever!
Seriously, drugstores are full of millions of shades
of pink but it is a challenge to find a nice peachy blush.

So glad I found it N.Y.C. Colour Wheel
Mosaic Face Powder 726 A Peach Glow.

O la la=)
The first thing I did when I got home -
I grabbed my blush brush and throw it on my cheeks.
I am so so satisfied with that product.
Gorgeous mat peachy glow=)
(if that makes any sense)
Perfect for pale beauties lol







BTW have you seen Harajuku Sunshine Cuties??
So adorable!

The one I fancy the most is LOVE.
She's so chic



Which one you're going to haunt for?

What do you guys think about the products above?

xx

5 comments:

  1. Let me know how the Bourjois foundation is..I've been eyeing it up for a while! And I love Superdrug, there's always lots of special offers and cheap products :D

    http://leauderose.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stuff you've got!Let me know about the foundation!!!Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! What do you think of the foundie? We don't have Bourjois here but I do go to Brazil often and they have it there =) That bronzer blush thingy looks great on you, a lovely colour! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love G! It's my favorite scent out of all of those! Smells so good, like coconut! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I thought I was the only one who new about the NYC mosaic wheel, I use the peach one too! It was so inexpensive but I found myself reaching for it for multiple different looks, I use it as a highlighter and to contour although my skin is a lot darker than yours, it looks very natural on you!
    xxoxoxoxo Jenna

    ReplyDelete