A thing of beauty is joy forever

A thing of beauty is  joy forever

18 December 2009

UK bargain ALERT:)


I went to Boots today looking for late Xmas gifts
and I saw this baby:




Soap & Glory's Big Thrill Giant Hatbox


It used to be £50
but
now they sell it for £20!!




And that's what you can find inside:
  • A limited edition Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss 7ml
  • The Daily Smooth Body Butter 250ml
  • Clean On Me Body Wash 75ml
  • Flake Away Body Buff 50ml
  • Girligo Moisturising Mist 100ml
  • Hair Supply Hair Mask 50ml
  • Hand Food Hand Cream 50ml
  • The Greatest Scrub of All Facial Smoother 125ml
  • Clean Mary Facial Cleansing Milk 75ml
  • I-Foam Body Wash 200ml
  • Butter Up Body Butter 200ml
  • A super sized Sudsy Puff
  • A striped drawstring bag
I think that's a great deal!

Plus Soap & Glory formulas are not tested on animals.









I promised myself: no more trips to shopping centres!!
Seriously:)
Otherwise I will have to move to a smaller flat soon..
Or sell my beloved car..
LOL

No more shopping before Xmas for me ladies!

Anyway
Just wanted to share it with you because these babies sell out quickly!
People get brain washed before the holidays.
I saw older ladies grabbing 2 or 3 of these boxes each.
LOL
And it's already out of stock online:/


Hope you're all well
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I picked mine up today too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk abt it! Surely a bargain :) I love Soap and glory range, but yet to try! I love the fragrance :) glad u managed to get ur hands on, hun

    Guess what!Body shop has Eye & Cheek palette for 5/6 pounds, which normally retails for 12 pounds :) FYI

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW..such nice goodies! I'm so jealous >.<
    :)
    ♥XX♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg wow!!! i would love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've asked some1 to get me this in Boots 2moz, hope it hasn't sold out! I've seen adverts for it on TV too so thinking they might all be gone by 2moz :(

    Like your blog makeover :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This box is sooo pretty!!
    You're so right about that ppl get brainwashed. I also saw some ridiculous behaviors of people.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooo wooo wooo! my brother kindly stayed up uber late last night and got me it LOL he kept refreshing the page.. bless his heart, and he added some stuff from my wishlist too. SCORE! I was going to do the 3 for 2 but thought, Nah, too skint! Plus it's a bit greedy ;) hehe

    ooomph can't wait to see what you think of the products xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Divija thanks for recommendation! I'll check Body Shop's web site x

    @Lu hope you manage to get yours today! fingers crossed;) and thanks, Im hopefully improving my editing skills hahax

    @Jules hehe bless him:) Im a newbie when it comes to S&G stuff but I used some today and so far so good:> mwaah

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, that was a bargain! too bad we don't have the certain brand in Greece... I always love to pamper myself with such delightful bath products!

    ReplyDelete