A thing of beauty is joy forever

A thing of beauty is  joy forever

20 December 2009

coz at the end of the day, its all about the glitter:>






I am officially in a festive mood:)
I have a last day at college tomorrow and in the afternoon
I'm flying home
.
My Mommy texted me that Christmas tree is waiting for me to be dressed;D
Can't wait, especially that the last time
I could be home for Christmas was 4 years ago!!

I celebrated my mood with
NYC nail varnish in 105A Starry Silver Glitter.
Its gives such a pretty result!
The glitter isn't chunky, it goes smoothly and dries quickly.
Plus in UK it's only £1,99 at Superdrug.
And I have a feeling it will look gorgeous over some colour..
I'll keep you updated:)

Sometimes I surprise myself by being such a girlie girl lol






Hope you had a lovely weekend!
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. dear, have a safe and happy journey :) merry christmas and happy new year to ur family as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that nail polish is so pretty
    i might need to buy some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divija, you're such a sweetheart:) thank you girl! wish you all the best and merry xmas too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I have this nail polish I love it! festiveness.
    So where are you orginally from?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! merry christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still in festive mood? Happy new year 2 u and ur family as well, dear! come back with more hauls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is gorgeous, super sparkly. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. U mean more to me than ur comments, sweet heart ;) sorry if that was controversial!

    so, wherez the haul? christmas? new year?

    ReplyDelete
  9. divija, darl lol its ok, it wasnt controversial;)

    and thank you guys for positive comments xx

    ReplyDelete