A thing of beauty is joy forever

A thing of beauty is  joy forever

08 December 2009

o la la! yummy:)






Just a quick note for those interested in antioxidants and green tea:)
I discovered not long ago This Water with passion fruits, peaches and spring water
AND
it has added green tea extract (equivalent of 2 cups)!!

I really like the taste, it's fruity but not too sweet.
Yummy:>






They sell it at my college coffee shop for £1.25.

I'm cutting down on feezy drinks and that's a great option!





Till next time:>

XoxO


3 comments:



  1. heard about this, think i'm gonna give it a try now :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thnq for following my blog! Always a pleasure 2 find a beauty blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Blab About Beauty - earlier I was really into Vitamin Water because there's such a choice of them but I think their taste is a bit artificial, I dunno.. I hope ypu like this one :) xx

    @Divija Reddy- thanks hun! x

    ReplyDelete