A thing of beauty is joy forever

A thing of beauty is  joy forever

13 February 2010

birthday goodies part II -->happy birthday to me lol

WARNING:
I went a little crazy with my birthday shopping.
Get ready for a humongous haul lol
(and a LONG, full of pics post)



I've been doing grocery shopping at Tesco last week
and I came across this Eco Tools set of brushes.



I like the idea behind it.



In this set you can find:
-a Blush brush
-an Eye shading brush
-an Eyeliner brush
-a Concealer brush
- a Lash and brow comb



It was only £13.

There was a body butter sale
on The Body Shop web site.



I got the Japanese Cherry Blossom
and Buriti Baby body butters.
They were half price.
Plus this bag which is soo adorable!



And that's my biggest part.
MAC!!
Yay! I don't shop at MAC too often.
But come on! I have my 25th birthday once in a life time lol
That's a good excuse.







Paint pot in Bare Study
I've been using it everyday since I got it.
It gives this lovely shimmery base.
Perfect for neutral look.



Mineralise Skin Finish Natural in Light.



Prep+Prime Face Protect spf 50
I wanted to try this for ages.
I love the fact that it has such a high spf
cos I think protecting the skin from the sun
is the best anti ageing thing that
is going to benefit my skin in the future.



Prep+ Prime Transparent Powder





Powder Blush in Pinch o'Peach



Tinted Lip Conditioner spf 15
It smell like coconut + chocolate.
Yummy!





Eye shadow in Brulé
Great all over the lid just to even out the skin colour
or as a highlight.



Studio Finish spf 35 concealer
lol I am spf freak!



I also got the Fix+ that I am super excited about.

I took this picture using most of the Mac products
I got. Defo a natural look.



And last but not least, I went to Lush.



I picked up:
- The Ex Factor Ballistic
(I'm so gonna use it tomorrow lol)
-Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar
-Bubblegum Lip Scrub
(yay for the snow fairy smell!)
-Breath of Fresh Air toner
(my second bottle, love it!)
-Lemony Flutter cuticle butter

Ufff! That's all the stuff I got.
I am not going to shop for next two months!
At least! ;)

I hope that nobody thinks I'm bragging
about the stuff that I got.
I just want to share my excitement.


I'll do some reviews soon.
Let me know if there's something
you're particularly interested in.

Have a lovely weekend!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. lovely =D. You deserve it hun =P.
    You look gorgeous too. Let us know how you get on with the Mac prep and prime face protect spf 50. i'm currently looking for a face protector, im thinking rmk atm xD. X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and a very good haul indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday deary :) This stuff looks so good; omg the Mac part=so jealous. I cannot wait till my birthday for some serious spending time <3 oh yeaah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You got some lovely things. I own the eco tools set you got, and I think you'll enjoy them as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope youhad a fab birthday ... and becoming 25 is a valid reason to go Mac shopping :)

    Would love a review on the eco brushes?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy B-Day! Hope you enjoy everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy be-lated birthday!
    Everytime I walk pass the body shop it's smells so nice. Lovely things you got here. xx

    ReplyDelete