A thing of beauty is joy forever

A thing of beauty is  joy forever

26 February 2010

FOTD

I woke up this morning
feeling a little down.
Life has been rather complicated recently
but whose isn't?!

Anywho, I started preparing for college
and I thought that pink would make my day
more colorful=)



I've also worn a beanie because
it's been raining here for couple
of days now. Plus, it's still quite cold.



I'm wearing bareMinerals foundation
and I truly love it.
It leaves my skin so radiant.



Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Indeed, your skin looks really radiant with this foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww, well I hope you get through whatever is keeping you down...hope you have a nice weekend : )

    p.s.
    love the pink e/s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Froso - Yeah, I'm really loving bareMinerals. Such a good foundation x

    thestartsteam- Thank you hun for the kind words!
    Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, I can't believe you pull off pinks so well!

    ReplyDelete